Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ARTCRANK LA

Recently I took part in a bicycle poster art show called Artcrank. Thanks to my buddy Marco Zamora who had the printing equipment and Tommii Lim for helping hand, we were able to print all of our posters in my loft.



The show was super good. It is nice to see that the bicycle culture embraces and supports art fully. Can't wait to be a part of next Artcrank in 2014.


My print is called "Bike and Hike" size 16x20 inches. I still have few posters available, they are $40 + $10 shipping, you can paypal me at mikolajone@yahoo.com








5 comments:

2one9 said...

It was a Great show. I'm glad i made it out to check out the amazing artwork by local artists!! keep up the good work,Mikolaj.

mikolaj wyszynski said...

Thanks 2one9, ride safe!

mikolaj wyszynski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Salina Vu said...

I LOVE my "Hike and Bike" print. Thanks Mikolaj! :)

mikolaj wyszynski said...

I'm so happy you got one Salina! now where is my friendzone bracelet?